Add Adobe Fonts to Rise Themes?

Dec 28, 2022

Hello, I'm trying to use our corporate font in a Rise theme, and Adobe Fonts  does not appear to allow downloads, so I am unable to get the WOFF file Rise wants me to upload. 

This old discussion is now closed without a good resolution for Adobe Fonts users (https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/adobe-fonts-on-rise-360), has anything changed since the introduction of Themes?

Thank you,

Chris

2 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Chris and Hanzel,

Thanks for reaching out! With the new Themes feature, we still use the same process of adding and managing custom fonts in Rise 360.

As Adobe fonts are not stored locally, I suggest trying the workaround recommended by Marc for both Storyline and Rise 360 if you haven't already. This is from the E-Learning Heroes post referenced by Chris. Here's an excerpt:

As I understand it, you need to get access to the Adobe Fonts that you have activated via a subscription to Creative Cloud and the likes. These fonts will not appear in the windows folder, which means the normal upload process won't work. You need access to the Adobe fonts that are currently hidden in Adobe folders - so here is the solution.

I've attached the instructions in a word document.

Let me know how it goes!