Adding a Course Survey to Rise?

Aug 06, 2018

Hey everyone, 

I am trying to add a survey to the end of my course in Rise. I added a block and used the custom code section to add the link to the survey. I'd prefer that it pops up immediately after completion. Is there any way to do that or would they have to copy and paste the link into a browser? 

40 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello Melissa!

It sounds like you want to embed the survey directly into the Rise lesson, is that right?

What tool did you use to build the survey? In this sample Rise course, I embedded a survey built with Survey Monkey and embedded it using a Multimedia Embed block. 

Here's the iFrame code I used:  <iframe src="URL HERE"></iframe>

Give that a try, and let me know if you need some help along the way. 😊

Karl Muller

Hi Ejaz, are you just providing a link to the survey? In that case it will go the survey monkey web site.

If you embed the survey using an iFrame, you should see the survey within the Rise course itself as shown in the screenshot above. Students will be able to complete the survey without leaving the course.

Michael Kammer Jensen

Ok, I tried, but it does not seem to do the trick. Here's the code I embeded. Are you seeing anything here that I need to fix?

<iframe> width="640px" height= "480px" src= "https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAN__qsp6W9UNzBaN0pPVU9XV0cwOEozQ0ZVT05MOTlYNS4u&embed=true" frameborder= "0" marginwidth= "0" marginheight= "0" style= "border: none; max-width:100%; max-height:100vh"></iframe>