All Rise 360 course content disappeared

Mar 18, 2022

I have been working on a course in Rise 360 all week, only to have it revert to basic state with no warning today. There were formerly six lessons; now no lessons at all, and the defined custom color has even disappeared. Articulate Support has been telling me that it must have somehow gotten deleted on my end, but there is nothing in my "Deleted Courses" folder, and Support tells me there is nothing that can be done. Is this possibly true??? I can't believe the software is that glitchy. I may have had the course open in more than one browser tab at once, but according to this discussion from five years ago, that issue was resolved: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/several-lessons-disappeared

6 Replies
Cindy Maisannes

Thanks Hazel -- There's been no helpful feedback on my case, other than "sorry your course is gone." I'm really struggling with whether I can recommend Rise as an authoring platform for my organization if courses are able to get wiped out based on "browser issues or internet issues" with no input from me.