13 Replies
Karen Parker-Peters

Hi Alyssa and thanks for the quick response.

We'd like to be able to run an activity report to see how course owners are keeping up with their work and deadlines. If they're not meeting a deadline, then we can go back and check on how often they're working in Rise. Kind of unusual but, as our team grows and we add more course owners to Articulate 360, we want to have the data to back up anything that comes up.

Would be nice to have! And thank you!

Anastasia Ermoshenko

Hello, Articulate team!
I just want to upvote this feature.

From time to time, I need to check when I've started to work on the project so I can fill in the project documentation accurately. Also, there were several occasions when I worked on the update of someone else's course and then I needed to check when the course was last updated by the original owner.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Anastasia! Thanks for sharing your voice.

I understand how helpful this would be with the work you are doing. However, we don't have any news about this yet.

We hear you. We'll share any news or updates on this post if one is available. And as always, you may submit any feature requests or suggestions to our product team here!

Steven Benassi

Hi User Adoption Services!

Thanks for sharing feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Rise 360!

Our development team is still tracking interest in this feature request. We'll be sure to update this discussion if any new developments arise!

Have a great day!