Best way to sell Articulate Rise course

Apr 13, 2017

I am looking to create courses with Articulate Rise and sell them using a subscription and one-time payment model. Tracking is a nice-to-have, but certainly not a requirement. 

Any suggestions?

32 Replies
Jacqueline Low

I'm looking for the same thing. Specifically, setting up a website that offers Rise courses through a tiered subscription model. Tiered based on (i) number of users per subscriber (ranging from a single user to 50 users) and (ii) number of courses subscribed. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jacqueline Low

I'm looking for the same thing. Specifically, setting up a website that offers Rise courses through a tiered subscription model. Tiered based on (i) number of users per subscriber (ranging from a single user to 50 users) and (ii) number of courses subscribed. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Isabella Holmes Isabella Holmes

You should host your own installation and own all your rights and control if you are going to sell your own courses.  If you are interested in an LMS there are several commercial cloud-based LMSs that enable you to sell your courses. You might check out LearnUpon or perhaps have a branded version of Moodle with a storefront integrated. It depends on your budget.