Can Rise Review Comments go to Manager / not owner?

Jul 11, 2022

As a course manager of 80 courses I have provided Review links to our SMEs. I am concerned all of their comments will alert the course owner rather than myself. Will they go to the owner and not to the person (manager) who created the review link? ps - I know I can read their comments if I click the same link the SME does but I do not want the owner to be alerted even if they are set up as hourly or daily, etc.  

7 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Sandra,

It does not seem that it's possible to send notifications to a Course Manager instead of the Course Owner.

"As the project owner, you’ll receive instant email notifications for all comments on all your projects. The good news is you can change your notification settings, including how often you receive emails."

https://community.articulate.com/articles/how-content-owners-manage-projects-in-review-360#notifications 

Matt Aldridge

Articulate, we NEED better course management functionality, having to request someone in the team to transfer each and every course based on who is reviewing it is incredibly inefficient and un-necessary. It's not evident who owns the course either as you still have no team folder sharing functionality. For large L&D departments in 2023 this is not working and needs urgent prioritization. Listen to your user base, show understanding and empathy toward your customers and give us the features we need to improve our workflow and efficiency.

Marianna Altamura
Matt Aldridgee

Articulate, we NEED better course management functionality, having to request someone in the team to transfer each and every course based on who is reviewing it is incredibly inefficient and un-necessary. It's not evident who owns the course either as you still have no team folder sharing functionality. For large L&D departments in 2023 this is not working and needs urgent prioritization. Listen to your user base, show understanding and empathy toward your customers and give us the features we need to improve our workflow and efficiency.

+1 both course managers AND owners should have the ability to start new review and edit existing review files, otherwise I don't see the benefits of being added as a course manager. If my colleague is a owner (and apparently there cannot be more than one owner, which is very inconvenient), I'll create multiple review files while they are out of the office, simply because I cannot properly manage the file I am working on. Please add more functionalities to the course managers.