Can't upload image in labeled graphic

Sep 05, 2018

I can't upload an image in my labeled graphic, because I can not see the top of the message that says upload image.

I had images in there but now I can't change, and if I try a new block, I still can't see the top of the message that says upload.

Please help. Thank you.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Julie,

Sorry for the hiccup yesterday working with your labeled graphic images. Our team spotted and fixed the issue as well, and you'll see it noted on our Articulate Status page as:

Rise: Labeled graphic block issues
Resolved - We've fixed this issue and confirmed that labeled graphic blocks are working normally.                                 Sep 5, 17:24 UTC                                              Identified - Hi there, Rise users. The labeled graphic block is not currently appearing correctly in Rise courses. We're working on a fix, and we’ll let you know as soon as it's ready. We’re so sorry for any trouble.                                                  Sep 5, 16:41 UTC
Angelo Cruz

Hi Deborah! Are you encountering an error when trying to upload an image? Have you tried using another supported browser to see if you'll be able to upload an image? You can also clear your browser's cache to see if that will fix the issue. Please open a support case here if you continue to encounter this issue. Our support engineers are always happy to help!