Continue to next topic after passing quiz

Jun 29, 2018

I have a Rise course that includes several sections using blocks. I'm using button sets to create branching so I have turned off the previous/next buttons. I have a quiz block at the end of the course and want to have a slide after passing the quiz to wrap up the course and thank the participant. The only option I get, whether passing or not, is retake the quiz. Anyone have a workaround?

106 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi folks! I’m thrilled to announce we’ve added an option to choose a continue button style on the quiz results page. Now, your learners will see the familiar continue button that adopts your course theme color if you select this option in the quiz settings.

We’re here if you have questions about how this feature works.

Christy Tyner

It would be great to have the option to mark the course complete if the learner completes selected quizzes. For example, I have a course that directs some users to Quiz 1 if they work at inpatient hospitals. Those who work at outpatient hospitals take Quiz 2. Everyone takes Quiz 3 (but it's not a final exam). Would be cool to mark completion if Quiz 3 AND Quiz 2 OR Quiz 3 are passed. I know I can create this is Storyline, but I love the look and feel of slick Rise! Thanks for considering.