Cornerstone LMS - imsmanifest.xml (manifest structure)

Jan 10, 2023

Hi there,

Wondered if anyone had any challenges uploading to Cornerstone LMS?
I am exporting a SCORM 2004 4th edition and uploading it to Cornerstone LMS.I am uploading it as a minor version into the Cornerstone LMS (not sure how important that is).

I am getting these errors.... (I attached screenshot).

I believe the issue is with the Cornerstone LMS as it uploads to SCORM cloud fine - but any guidance from anyone on what the errors are or things we could try would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Graham! I understand you're having difficulties uploading your course to Cornerstone LMS.

Based on the screenshot you shared, I'd like to ask if you made some modifications to the published output. You mentioned that the course functioned properly when uploaded to SCORM Cloud. Have you had the chance to report this to your LMS admin? I'm curious to know what they'll find out on their end.

I'll leave this post open for other community members to share their experiences and recommendations.

Graham Hall

Hi there,
thank you for the comments...
I'm pleased to say I have now managed to resolve this ....

Will F. - i wish I had tried your suggestion (unfortunately, as it is a client LMS we can't 're-try'), as your solution sounds the simplest :-).

What we ended up doing was replacing the imsmanifest.xml from the NEW SCORM package with the imsmanifest.xml from SCORM that was already in the LMS.

Certainly an 'interesting' experience uploading to Cornerstone as there were a few other nuances we had to overcome.... (If anyone else finds this thread and is having issues, feel free to reach out and happy to share lessons learned).