Cover images size

May 24, 2023

Hi, I want to design my own picture to perfectly fit the cover page image, At what size should I create my images (In pixels)?

Thanks! 

6 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Liri,

Great question! I understand you'd like to know the best size when creating an image to use as a cover photo. I'd be happy to get that information for you!

Photos with a 1:3 aspect ratio look beautiful as a Rise 360 cover photo. For example, you could use an image with these dimensions: 1,000 pixels x 3,000 pixels.

Also, here is an article about Best Practices for Images, Videos, and Audio in Rise 360.

Thanks for reaching out!

Gren Foronda

Hi Liri!

The 1:3 aspect ratio is recommended for Rise 360 cover photos.

For other images, in terms of dimensions, Rise 360 content is fully responsive, so your images may have different dimensions as they adapt to different devices and orientations. It's a good idea to use images where important details won't be lost if the edges are cropped.

We recommend using high-quality media in your content and let Rise 360 do all the work of optimizing them for learners. Review this article below for more tips on using images (and other media) in Rise courses:

Let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications; we're here to help!