Cover Page Image from Rise Images Blurry

Feb 17, 2023

Hi team,

Anyone else having issues with cover page images from the Rise library being blurry once in preview mode?

Thanks,

Adam 

8 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Adam,

Rise compresses your images when you upload them to your course which may be causing the blurring.

Adding _NOPROCESS_ to the image file name tells Rise 360 not to compress the image file.

A file named car.png would become car_NOPROCESS_.png

Apply these changes to your cover page image and then re-upload it and see if there's an improvement. 

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Adam! So sorry to hear that the cover pages from the Content Library are blurry when you add them to your course.

Some questions for you:

• Does the issue occur in all your courses or just one course? 
  • Have you tried using other supported browsers? Does the issue show up in all browsers?

Can you provide me the name of the image from the Content Library so that I search for it and test it?

Jose Tansengco

Hello Rafael,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. 

I recommend checking out the solution here to add a _NOPROCESS_ to the name of your video file to prevent it from being optimized or changed by Rise 360: 

If the issue persists, please share a copy of your video file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's causing the quality issues. We'll delete it when we're done testing!