Export settings for Rise 360 courses going into Litmos

Oct 03, 2022

Hi all, 

I'm having some frustration.

I want learners to answer a quiz and complete the entire course to be marked complete in Litmos.

I've tried a lot of different combinations, but nothing seems to work.

- I can have learners be marked complete/incomplete with quiz results but that only makes them take the quiz. If the quiz question isn't at the very end of the lesson, they get marked complete even if they didn't finish the course.

- I've tried Track Course Completion, but this doesn't seem to work at all as Litmos marks it as complete but gives a score of 0%. I contacted Litmos and they said courses were required to have a Quiz (not a knowledge check. A quiz page).

Litmos folks, what are you doing to ensure learners complete the entire course to get that course completion and 100% underneath the module.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello, 

Sorry to hear that your course is not working properly in your LMS. We recommend testing your course in SCORM Cloud to see if the behavior you're experiencing is specific to your LMS. Here's a helpful article on how to track completion in Rise 360 for your reference: 

If you are able to replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.