Exporting from Rise

Mar 06, 2018

I'm trialling Rise and notice that you can export Scorm package for LMS. 

How do you export a Rise course for publishing to the web?

The export options are unclear so would appreciate being pointed to any Resources which can help with this.

Thanks

Pam

34 Replies
Mariana Walther

Hi Nancy,

Are all editors allowed to export or only the owner of the license? I'm trialling rise (im within my 8-free week trial) but I dont have the option to export. Is there a way I can do this? Im sending a screen shot of the only available options to me. 

Thanks!

Karl Muller

Hi Mariana,

Your screen shot shows that you are in PREVIEW mode.

To access the EXPORT settings you need to be in EDIT mode.

While in EDIT mode, select EXPORT near the top right-hand corner.

There is no Editor role in Articulate Rise. The three roles are Course Owner, Course Manager, and Course Collaborator.

• The Course Owner can do everything.
  • Course Manager can do everything except edit labels, transfer ownership, and delete the course. When a course manager publishes a course to Review 360, it's published to the course owner's account rather than the course manager's account. 
  • Course Collaborator can edit the course but doesn’t have access to Settings, Share, Review, or Export.
Deborah Woldanski

I am publishing a course in RISE.  The first part is a video and the second is a Storyline Block with a published to review, Quiz.  I want to publish SCORM, however it will not let me choose the Quiz Storyline Block as the track quiz function.  What am I missing?

https://rise.articulate.com/share/WDwGvlRWDRjno4N7s9K0LKFUT7q8hepa#/

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Deborah, 

Can you check if your Storyline course has a tracking option before you added it as a Storyline block? You can find more information on tracking completion using Storyline blocks here.

If you still cannot select the option to track a Storyline block after you've followed the steps in the article, I would suggest that you open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can check, and you can share your course privately.