Graded Quizes Question Help

Mar 27, 2024

Hi Everyone. I am new to articulate and hope you can assist. I am looking to create a scenario-based video quiz (to help with success for those who do not speak English as their first language or have literacy issues). I want to have a short video, ask the question, and have them select the correct answer, move on to the next question (scenario), etc. and have a review of all correct and incorrect with rationale at the end. I have set up the module in Rise 360 and am now looking at the quiz component. Users need an 80% to pass or retake it; randomizing questions for each person is ideal as well, if possible.
1. Is this possible to do?
2. If it is, what is the best way to do this?

Also, can you attach a certificate of completion after the quiz module?

Sorry for all the questions. The software is amazing, but my head is swimming in possibilities trying to figure this out, so I apologize if I missed this when looking through the existing discussions.

6 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Janice!

Welcome to authoring in Articulate 360 and the E-Learning Heroes community!

Certificates of completion aren't supported in Rise 360 yet, but we are tracking a feature request for them. I'll add your voice to the report and will share updates if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

While Scenario Blocks are a feature in Rise 360, if you require more custom interactivity for a scenario, I would suggest exploring 3-step scenarios in Storyline 360. In the meantime, I'll open the floor to our community for suggestions on designing this in Rise 360!

Janice Carson

Hi, Thanks for the info. I've seen mentions of a QuizMaker 360 that looks like it may do what I am looking for, but I can't seem to find it on the site. Is it part of storyline 360? If it is, can storyline slides be brought into Rise or vice versa? 

Sorry still trying to figure it all out.  TIA.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Janice, 

Thanks for your follow-up questions! Happy to help.

QuizMaker 360 is a separate application within Articulate 360 from Storyline 360. You do have the capability to import your Quizmaker quizzes into Storyline 360

There isn't a way to directly import Rise 360 courses into Storyline 360. However, you can insert Storyline Blocks into your Rise 360 course

Please let us know if you have any other questions!