Has anyone used Microsoft Clarity for analytics for RISE360?

Jul 18, 2022

My company uses rapid development RISE360 for the online module. My company is looking for analytic data to see user behavior on online courses. I am curious if anyone in the community has used the Microsoft Clarity for RISE360. Any ideas on how to integrate the Microsoft Clarity to RISE360?

2 Replies
Anu Joshi

Hello Articulate Community,

I just want to share my findings and what I learned from my exploration of the Microsoft Clarity Analytic tool. You do need to use a Google Tag Manager and create a tag and trigger in there; once you have that, you need to copy the JavaScript snippet from Google Tag Manager and added to your published zip file from RISE360 under the index.html. This script allows communicating the user experience from LMS to Microsoft Clarity. Microsoft Clarity recorded the user’s behavior on how users accessed the course, it gave dashboard view reports, etc. It reports data such as the number of clicks, dead clicks, rage clicks, devices to launch the course, which browser or operating system to launch the course, and the countries users are taking the course. I thought Microsoft Analytics does have the potential to get some learning analytics.