How can I get the divider in Rise to work with a Storyline Block?

Hello,

When I insert a Storyline Block into Rise 360, the "Continue" divider constantly appears, even when I select "Complete Block Directly Above". 

When I publish the block to Rise, I am unable to add a completion trigger in the Storyline content as the "Track using complete course trigger" it is greyed out .  I have the latest version of Storyline installed.

How can I change this so that the "Continue" divider only shows "Continue" once the Storyline Block is complete? 

Appreciate your help with this one!

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Fay! Happy to lend a hand.

Open the Storyline 360 file, and navigate to the last slide in the content. Add this trigger to the last slide: Complete course when the timeline starts on the current slide. 

Next, publish the content to Review 360. Select Track using complete course trigger. 

Now in Rise 360, replace the Storyline block with the most current version. 

For more details on that process, check out this handy article! Give it a try, and let me know how it goes. 

Fay Sicker

Hi Alyssa,

I gave that a go and it still didn’t work. 

When I added the trigger, the Track using complete course trigger option became available. I selected this and published the file to rise, but when I import it as a Storyline Block, the Continue divider still shows even when the content has not been completed. 

Any ideas on how to fix this?