How can I remove the landing page from my course navigation?

Feb 22, 2019

Hi, 

Is there a way to remove the landing page navigation so that when a user opens the course it takes them straight into the screen that shows the left side navigation?

See attachments. I would like to remove the navigation shown in image rise1.jpg and have users go straight into rise2.jpg.

Thanks

31 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Christa,

As Anthony mentioned, currently the only way to bypass the start page is by using the workaround he suggested.

That being said, we do have a feature request logged for this capability so I'll go ahead and add your voice to that discussion. We'll notify you via this thread with any updates.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Global Training

Quick Question: on The landing page, is there a way to not show the lessons? None of our old courses do, but for some reason, every course we make now shows the lessons. We hide a lot of content in our courses (branching and customized learning) so showing all the lessons/making them clickable is destroying our courses. Please help!

Crystal Horn

Sorry, Averi; I should have clarified: You'll want to turn the sidebar off to remove the lessons from the course outline. If that's what you've done, and you still see the lessons, would you be willing to share a copy of your course with us for a closer look? Let us know here and reference this discussion link!