Idea: easily share Rise project to (all) Articulate Team members

Oct 26, 2022

I would like to be able to share projects with other Rise users in my Articulate 360 Team by default. Now every project I have to manually add all team members. Can a kind of "Team Slides" capability be added to Rise? Including the possibility to easily share a project with the Team.

Pinned Reply
Eric Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request, and we can't wait for you to finally check it out! 

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look slightly different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or a support case.

5 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi Robert!

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your idea!

We're tracking requests to include a shared folder for Rise courses, and/or to allow adding collaborators in bulk for Rise courses. We'll update this thread for any new information on these features.

In the meantime, you can try using Block Templates in Rise, which is similar to Team Slides in Storyline.  You can save existing blocks and their content as block templates, reuse them in other lessons, and share block templates with your team. See more details about block templates in the article below:

Let me know if this works for you or if you have additional questions! Have a lovely day!

Hazel Bartolome

Thanks for letting us know what options you need to see in Rise. I've added this to the feature request, and we'll update this thread if we make any changes.

In the meantime, you can use these functions:

Add Collaborator - Adding collaborators to a course will ensure that someone else has access to the course when the author leaves the team.

Transfer A Course to a Different Course Owner - In the event that one of your colleagues leaves the team, they can transfer ownership to a different person in the team.

Chris Lorr

I want to add that this is the exact functionality our team is also missing.

We are making many small 'bite-sized' lessons. Right now, there are only 2 on our team and only about 40 lessons between us.  But, we would like to be able to expand our team numbers and the number of lessons greatly, while also easily allowing ANY team member to edit and publish ANY of our lessons. If every team member has to add every other team member as a collaborator on every lesson they create...we will lose hours of work just in this process each time we add a new team member...to all current and past lessons.

Definitely going to watch for more Team collaboration-type updates on this topic.

The Add Collaborator is a workaround our team can and does use at this time, but it will become burdensome as we continue.

Eric Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request, and we can't wait for you to finally check it out! 

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look slightly different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or a support case.