Image and text looks too pixelated when creating for Flashcards in Rise

Sep 27, 2022

Hi, 

I am trying to create my own images for the flashcard grids in Rise but it's looking too pixelated. I even tried with the size 960px x 960px (which is 10"x 10") as advised from a previous thread but it just comes out too pixelated. What are the actual dimensions for flashcard grids so that i can create a nice smooth fit? why do the images and text come out looking so pixelated? Should i add padding in photoshop to prevent this?

Pinned Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Babita. We recommend using hi resolution images for any blocks where images are supported. If you are seeing blurry images, try adding _noprocess_ to the image file name and uploading it again. 

That tag will opt that image out of file compression when adding it to a block. Let us know if that works!

4 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Babita. We recommend using hi resolution images for any blocks where images are supported. If you are seeing blurry images, try adding _noprocess_ to the image file name and uploading it again. 

That tag will opt that image out of file compression when adding it to a block. Let us know if that works!