Issue with Button Stack

Apr 11, 2023

I have used button stack interactive in my Rise course. I have set the destination to the starting lesson. It's working fine while previewing or even after publishing. But, after uploading it on the LMS, the button stack feature is not working. Th learners are not directed to the destination. 

Can you please assist me regarding the same?

3 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Abhishek,

I tested a Rise 360 course in SCORM Cloud, and I was able to make the button block work, where clicking the button will bring me back to the starting lesson.

Can you try testing your course in SCORM Cloud to see if the issue is LMS-specific? 

If you aren't encountering any issues with your button stack, you may need to reach out to your LMS support to continue with the investigation.

Open up a case with us otherwise if you are seeing the issue also in SCORM Cloud.

Abhishek Ravi

Hey Chistopher,

Thank you for quick response. It's just that I have one lesson in my Rise course, and I have used button stack at the end of the lesson to go the top of the lesson. But I only have option to select Lesson 1, which I am doing. 

Unfortunately, it's just working for the very first time in Preview mode but not after that. It's more strange to find that it'd not happening on neither on review 360 nor after in published SCORM.

Is there any Rise limitation related to use of Button stack usage?

Waiting for your response. 

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Abhishek! There should be no limation on the use of the Button stack. 

Have you tried Christopher's suggestion to test it in SCORM Cloud? If the issue is replicated in SCORM Cloud, please open up a case with us.

If the issue is happening with just your LMS, please share your SCORM findings with them so that they can troubleshoot.