Issues adding Storyline blocks into rise

Apr 17, 2023

Hi 

Since last year i've had issues adding Storyline blocks into Rise courses. Issue is, after publishing to Review 360 the Storyline block does not appear in my Rise block templates. I have to republish multiple times before it appears, and sometimes it doesn't. 

Assistance with this would be appreciated.

thanks

joel

3 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Joel,

Can you verify that you can see the Storyline blocks you published when you go to the Review 360 website?  If you can't, can you verify that you are using the same Articulate 360 account in your Articulate 360 desktop app?

If you are already using the same login, we may need to check the setup of your account.  Can you reach out to our support team so that we can investigate this further?

joel colley

Hi Christopher.

I'm using the same Articulate 360 login credentials.

I can see the published block in Review 360, but still cannot see it in Rise 360.

I'll lodge a support request.

Thanks

Joel Colley
Learning & Development Consultant
Department of Communities
P 08 6414 1510
W communities.wa.gov.au

Please note, I work part-time on Monday, Friday and alternating Thursday's.

Lea Agato

Hi Joel,

Thanks for letting us know you've opened a support case. I can see that my colleague, Robert, has provided some steps to help resolve the issue. You may reply to him directly to let him know if you need further assistance after following the troubleshooting steps he provided.

By the way, I just want to quickly mention that your email signature containing your contact information is included in the post when you reply via email. Please feel free to edit those out in your reply here.