Labelled Graphic - Rise

Sep 20, 2023

Is anyone else having difficulty downloading illustrations from the Content Library? I'm trying to create a labelled graphic in Rise and the image just won't download. Photos work, although they're slow.

I've tried downloading in Storyline as well and illustrations won't download, although photos do. I get the attached message in Storyline.

7 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Tina! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering when changing the image of your Labeled Graphic.

I did a quick test from my end and I was able to change the image from the Content Library just fine. I tried selecting a Photo as well as Illustration and it downloaded to my Labeled Graphic okay. Here's a quick screen recording (no audio) for reference.

I checked the Articulate status page and I'm not seeing any issues that would result in the behavior you reported. May I ask what browser you are using? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or maybe using a different supported browser? Are you also able to test using a different network (office, home, or mobile network) to see if the issue persists?