License expirations

Jan 11, 2019

Hello!  We own 13 Articulate licenses and if one expires as we do not need it anymore what happens to the SCORM output as well as any "SHARED LINKS" in the program RISE?

For any videos that were published I assume they do not just disappear as they are Mp4?

Thank you.

Carolyn

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Carolyn,

When your trial period or subscription term expires, your apps will stop working. You can re-enable them by renewing your subscription here: https://articulate.com/pricing 

Your Rise courses and Articulate Review projects will remain on our servers for at least six months after your subscription expires. You won't be able to edit or export them. However, anyone who has direct links to your Rise courses and Articulate Review projects can still view them and add comments. 

If you renew your subscription while your content is still on our servers and add the same users back to your team with the same email addresses, you'll have access to your projects again. (We don't preserve Storyline 360 team slides when a subscription expires. You'd need to share those with your team again.)

Any content you've exported or published will remain intact and can be placed within your web server, LMS, etc. 

If you need help changing the number of seats on your team license, connect with our Account Management team here. 

vimal Kumar

hi Carolyn, in my case i have used trial with my id, and create few courses there. and now trial has expired and my company wants to edit those courses. my company has bought subscriptions through another email. how do i get access to my expired courses for editing. is there any option that they can share that license with my id and i can access my previous courses for editing.

Bianka Kovacs

Hello,

Our Teams subscription has expired last week and it is in the process of renewal at the moment. However as we're a big corporation, things go a bit slower than I expected with procurement.

Anyway, my question is that how long are we able to still log in to our account after the expiry date?
I've checked it today and it still works, but I am incredibly nervous and scared that until the licence renewal happens via the 3rd party company, we will be locked out of the account and won't be able to work. It would be great to know what to expect.
Thank you so much if you can help with answering.

Bianka

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Bianka and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

When your subscription term expires, your apps should stop working. 

We'll keep your Rise 360 courses and Review 360 projects on our servers for at least six months after your paid subscription expires. This means you'll have access to them again when you renew your subscription.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Julie,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your questions. It looks like you have an Articulate 360 subscription, so all of the information Ashley shared above is valid.

I'm not clear what library you are referring to. We don't preserve Storyline 360 team slides, but your project files and published output files should be saved to your local machine. Anything on your LMS will continue working as well.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood or you need further assistance.