Lost words in quiz

May 04, 2021

I know this may sound weird and I am pretty sure this is not directly related to Rise, but I don't know where I should start looking for a solution:

I've created a course in Rise, which also contains a quiz with 22 questions.
I exported it as SCORM to our LMS, where about 500 users have completed it.

Some of them - and they've send me screenshots to prove it - don't see the quiz-questions as I wrote it. Some words are missing. It is German, but you get the idea - instead of "Wer darf ein Präventionskonzept erstellen?", they only see "Wer darf ein Präventionskonzept?". The thing is: I have no explanation and I can't reproduce the problem. I've tested the rise-course on out LMS and looks like it should.

Has anyone ever noticed anything like that? Are there any browser-addons/plugins or something that could cause such behaviour? Or is there something that could cause this problem within Rise?

2 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Stefan! We'd like to take a closer look at your course. Could you please include the screenshots and a copy of your Rise course? It would also help if we knew the browser and version number where there was missing text.

You can open up a ticket, and share the details with us privately. We'll delete your course and screenshots once we're done testing.