Missing Quiz Questions in Report - Rise Issue

Apr 04, 2019

We've got a 10 question quiz in Rise and after publishing and pressure testing in our Sandbox, we only get 7 out of the 10 question-level responses. Any suggestions on why this is happening and how to remedy it? 

7 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Justin,

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble here.

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Justin McGee

I did, and Ryan Hung contacted me and said he was having the same issue on your end. I really need help but I am not hearing back from him.

[1]

Justin McGee
Associate Director - Global Compliance Operations
Zimmer Biomet
+1 574.549.4185 (Direct)
+1 843.670.5058 (Mobile)
Justin.McGee@zimmerbiomet.com
[2]

Allison LaMotte

Hi Justin,

It looks like Ryan responded to you today and is waiting for your response. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Also, just thought I'd point out that when you respond directly from your email, your signature is appended to the message. You may want to pop in there and edit out any personal information that you don't want to share with the community.