More access for admins please

Jun 09, 2021

I'm the ID and admin for our Team account.  Each of our course developers has their own 360 account, but I am responsible for the whole project of developing online courses.  We need to have a certain amount of consistency across courses, and I work with the course developers to achieve that.

It would be so much easier if I had automatic access to all of the courses on my Team.  Right now, all I can do is ask each course developer to add me as a collaborator and change my role to "course manager".   It is awkward and there are still some settings I can't access with that role.  Here's one example.

One of our course developers left her position, leaving me to finish her 15 courses.  Nobody else is currently using their seat.  Eventually they will be, so I don't want to reassign it or move the courses to my account.  However, I need to change the label on the "START Course" button for all of those courses,  but I can't do that.  There is no "Labels" tab in the course setting in my role.

As an ID/admin at a university, for our LMS, I have access to all of the settings that other users do and more.  I think 360 Teams should be like that. 

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi, Joan and Cédric!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.