Multiple Graded Quizzes in Rise 360 published in SCORM to LMS

May 26, 2021

Hi, is it possible to create multiple graded quizzes in one Rise 360 that is published as a scorm file and uploaded to our LMS?  Our LMS seems to only recognize 1 of the quizzes.  Is it possible to create multiple quizzes that the LMS can report out on individually?

6 Replies
Kelly Doane

+1 for this feature. 

Sadly, I am forced to start looking for alternatives to Rise to accommodate this. Currently I am having to 'fake' it by creating a web object inside a Storyline slide and then creating the quizzes in Storyline. SCORMing the Storyline and uploading to LMS... it works, but it is far from optimal - laborious to get working and the learner experience isn't pretty.  

Articulate Pros - please help! 

Kelly Doane

Hi Lea, 

Our organization's compliance content is currently translated into 7 languages (and growing). The Rise course content itself is fine - stack buttons allow the user to select their language preference and they are branched to the appropriate content. 

Rise unfortunately is unable to allow this sort of branching for quizzes. In order to accommodate 7 languages when quizzing in a Rise, I would need to SCORM and upload to my LMS 7 separate SCORM packages. This is not acceptable. 

We've reverted to embedding a Storyline quiz block to accomplish this need. We create a Storyline quiz  with the first slide as a language preference, then separate scenes (languages) that feed into 1 results slide. Using variables we indicate the applicable languages to appear on the result slide and set to Results to only score viewed questions (languages). This adds a lot of additional work and the user experience is not the greatest - but it works. One additional problem is that the detailed quiz information is not available - the only thing the block feeds to the LMS is pass/fail score. 

I believe this request has been floated for a very long time. I would be very interested in participating in a user panel if you've established one. We have approximately 9000 employees taking Rise content - I'm sure our challenges are very much like other users. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Kelly 

Tara Rohrbach

This feature is desperately needed in my organization as well. We need the ability to track more than one assessment/quiz in one Rise file.  We are using Rise as more of a digital workbook concept that is housing a variety of materials for an entire curriculum (everyone is LOVING this concept) but we are still having to create assessments separately in Storyline, publish those to our LMS then just create a link in Rise.  So it becomes a slightly disconnected experience.  The ideal would for it all to live in Rise and Rise be able to provide each assessment data to the LMS, not just one.