13 Replies
Mhairi Longmuir

Hi there, will this be rectified? Surely there should be a way to get back lessons? I've just deleted half of my course, as in my mind I'd made a duplicate of it, but I'd forgotten to do it first. Surely such basic functionality could be added to prevent such mishaps? If not, can we add it to this list please?! Cheers

Alyssa Gomez
Hi everyone! We've improved the visibility and functionality of the undo notification that appears when you delete blocks and lessons.

The new undo notification appears for 12 seconds with a timer indicator. If you need longer than 12 seconds, hover your mouse over the notification to pause the timer. You'll also see multiple notifications when more than one block is deleted.

Let us know if you have any questions about this enhancement!
Phil Wade

It appears I can't delete a team folder without deleting the lessons too, and I can't move lessons out of a team folder into a private folder either. This morning, I wanted to remove a team folder, and the prompt warned me lessons would be deleted too. Once lessons are in a team folder, they don't appear to be movable to a private folder. So I created a new team folder and moved one of the lessons from the first folder to it.

I thought if the lessons was going to be deleted, I could recover it from the Deleted area or catch the Undo if it looks wrong. I deleted the new team folder, saw the one lesson disappear (from the My View area), and clicked Undo. But it's gone. Undo did not catch the deletion, and the lesson isn't in my Deleted area. 

Can this lesson be recovered? Why must lessons be deleted when deleting folders, especially team folders which are meant for sharing?