not able to continue after quiz in Rise

Nov 27, 2018

Hi all,

I built a course in Rise with scenario-based questions, so I turned off the Previous & Next buttons.

But I also want to include a quiz in this course. The problem is, when I finish and pass the quiz there is no way to continue. There is no continue button (and the prev & next buttons are turned off).

Any suggestions on how to deal with this?

Thanks,

Renzo

41 Replies
Paul Sewell

Okay! It worked and I was able to change the label. And I figured out the "start" button problem. It was also the labeling. 

My next question: Is it my correct understanding that we cannot have the sidebar if we include a next lesson after the quiz?  If so, is there anything in the works fo improve that?

My last question: Will the learners also have to clear their cache history in order to make this work? We do not have an LMS.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Natalie Scott

Hello all, 

I am unable to add a continue button or exist course button after the quiz is finished as passed we only get a 'try again' not useful as student has passed.  I have read the above and attempted to follow the advice and the continue button style. 

Has this been rolled out to all the theme choices yet? 

Angelo Cruz

Hi Natalie! The Exit Course button is for LMS output only.

Which theme are you using? I've tested this from my end and the Continue button appears for all three theme styles. Do you see a navigation button when scrolling down from the Quiz Results page?

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the Quiz Results page (entire page) so that we'll have an idea of what your students are seeing?