Problems with Storyline block working properly in Rise

Nov 11, 2022

I created an interaction in Storyline to be added as a Storyline block in Rise. The learners need to click on different elements to be able to read about that phase of the process. First, I created it using Layers, and it worked fine in Rise. However, I wanted Rise to only allow the learner to move forward once they had read the 4 phases so I changed the interacton in Storyline to be Slides instead of layers and I added a "complete the content above before moving on"block to my course in Rise. However, the interaction is not working in Rise :( When I click one of any of the shapes, the state of the shape changes but the slide with the information doesn't display. Any ideas on what do I need to make the interaction work in Rise? 

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hello Alejandra! After changing your Storyline project from layers to slides, were you able to test it in Review to see if it's working as it should?

Would you be willing to share your Storyline file with us so that we can run some tests from our end? If yes, you may share it privately by opening a support case here. Our engineers will be happy to assist you further with your concern.