Published course in LMS is totally blank

Aug 31, 2023

Dear Articulate community, 

I have encountered an error within a course in Articulate Rise 360.
Several subscribers to the LMS platform have trouble accessing the course, the page becomes totally blank and the users are unable to navigate through the different tabs, they cannot select items, which are loaded correctly into Rise 360.

Here an example: 

I can't figure why it is happening. Any help will be appreciated!
Thank you and have a good day!

G.R.

3 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Gianni,

Is this course created in Rise 360?  Did you remove some lessons and then update the course in your LMS?  We've seen this happen before, where it causes the page to show up blank.  To fix this, you'll have to enable the option to reset your learner's progress when publishing to LMS.

You can also test out your course in SCORM Cloud.  If you are seeing the issue happen in this platform, too, you can open a case with us to help investigate this.

Glenna Decker

This sounds like the same problem I am having and searching through the board hoping to find a solution. If you find a fix, please post it!

@Christopher, My course was created in Rise. I did not remove lessons and then update. If I enable the option to reset the learner's progress, does that mean that learners will always have to start over rather than begin where they left off?

I am unfamiliar with SCORM cloud and hesitant to try something that is outside our LMS or other technologies.