Quiz Retry Options

Oct 26, 2018

Hello

I have a number of regulatory modules are employees must pass each year, and the pass rate is 100% (they aren't long quizzes!).

I was wondering if there is an option in Rise to enable the user to restart the quiz as soon as they get an answer wrong?

I have it set to allow them to see if they have got each question right or wrong, and have had a lot of feedback from people saying it's frustrating to have to complete the rest of the quiz if they know they've already failed by getting one wrong.

Thank you!

33 Replies
Susan Roussel

Over 5 years and a lot of people asking for this functionality and it still is not complete? Being unable to change answers at the time of completing the question is frustrating to learners and the last thing we need or want is to hear more gripping about eLearning and how annoying it is. Please get this fixed!!

Alex Jean -Baptiste

"Hello, I have noticed that several people are requesting the same feature for Rise360. Could you please add the functionality to allow users to complete e-learning courses/modules without becoming frustrated?

This feature is standard for most e-learning courses/modules, and its absence has caused frustration for users in my organization, resulting in low completion rates.

Rise360 is meant to provide convenience and ease for both authors and users, but the lack of this feature is greatly hindering its effectiveness."