37 Replies
Wendy Zopf

Yes, please improve this functionality!  Either a "longer" undo button or previous version feature. 

Just a side note for those who are dealing with this - I have started publishing my Rise modules to Review 360 often.  I still have to recreate a mistakenly deleted block in Rise, but I at least have the text/design from Review to go by since Review has the previous versions feature.  Hope this helps! 

Tim Oberlin

Adding my vote to creating a better information recovery system.

Another solution that might prevent a number of these issues is to have a more protective system for deleting content. Requiring the deletion to be confirmed or even holding the delete button for a second or two before the content would prevent a number of accidental removals.

Spencer Ragland

This is obviously a huge issue. I accidentally deleted a block that had a video attached. The file was added by a previous employee. No way to recover it! Judging by this forum, making an undo option should be a top priority. 

Here's the first 2 steps of your process, are there any answers yet?

1. Feature requests start with our customer support team. First, we check if there’s already a way to do what you’re asking. If there is, we’ll let you know. If not, we go to step 2
  2. We consider the value this potential new feature would offer to our customers. We ask ourselves:
    • Will this feature meaningfully improve the experience of working with our software
    • Will it benefit a majority of users?

If we feel like the answer is “yes!”, we bring the request to our product development team