Recovering Former Team Member's Rise Courses

May 31, 2018

We have a team of several designers that each create courses in Rise. We make it a practice to share our courses with each other so that we all have a copy, but recently discovered a former team member (whose account has been deactivated since he left) had some courses that he hadn't shared with the team before he left. These were annual courses that had been published to our LMS once, but now are up for renewal and we don't have the Rise file to work with. Is there any way to reclaim a course that belonged to a team member who no longer has an active account?

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jake! 

There isn't a way to access another user's Rise courses, but I know a few other users have asked for similar, so we're tracking those feature requests. I'll add this discussion to that report so that I can update you here! 

In the meantime, if you have a user leave your team or company, there's a way you can access their courses with some help from your IT staff. I'm going to send you an email with those steps!

Allison LaMotte

Hi Jake,

I just wanted to let you know that we just released a feature that makes it easy to transfer Rise 360 content from one team member to another when someone leaves the team. 

Check out this video to see how it works and this step-by-step tutorial for more details. 

And these aren't the only cool features we released today! Visit our what’s new page for the full list.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. :)