Remove character in dialogue screens - Rise 360 scenario block?

Jul 02, 2020

Is there any way to remove the character in the dialogue screens of a Rise 360 scenario block? There is a tick box for text screens to 'hide character', but not an option in dialogue screens. I'm wondering if there are any tricks that can be done so it doesn't add the character. I once read you can create your own character which sounded complex. But is there an option to insert an invisible character or way to hack that in to the Rise block without resorting to a custom Storyline block?

p.s. the reason I ask is I want to create an interview with a child and just use the background image to show the child's hands; no reactions or anything needed, just the dialogue.

38 Replies
Deirdre Cristante

I would like to remove the character on the End Scenario/Complete screen. Is this possible? Is possible to change the character's expression on this screen? It seems to return to the default pose, which in the case of my character, includes a headset. Throughout the rest of the scenario I chose poses which did not include the headset, but it comes up automatically at the end.

Kelly Auner

Hi Deirdre, and thanks for reaching out!

Are you using Text or Dialogue content? When using Text, you have the option to Hide Character on the End Scene.

Copy of Social Media Best Practices - TEST Rise 360 2022-09-21 at 11.09.01 AM

Alternatively, you can change the expression of your character in the End Scene.

Here are some additional resources on using Scenario blocks that you may find helpful: