Review Quiz Function in Rise

Dec 09, 2020

Hello team, I have seen in posts from over a year ago that you were thinking of implementing a review option after a quiz in Rise. Has this been implemented yet? 

We are looking to use Rise to replace our paper exams but without the review option I don't think we can go through route. 

Thank you,

Ashley 

18 Replies
Bryan Edgar

Hi Chino and Renz,

Specifically, I would like to show the learner which questions they got right and which ones they got wrong without telling them the correct answers for items they answered incorrectly.

You could do this without a separate review quiz function. After a learner submits a question, you could just indicate whether their selection was correct or incorrect. Leave off the animation revealing the correct and incorrect answers.

If you implement a review quiz function, at a minimum, this should show the question stem and an indication of whether the item was answered correctly or incorrectly. This is good for helping the learner know what to review before their next attempt without making it easier to create an answer key using screenshots.

You could go as far as showing the question stem, all of the answer choices, the answer choice(s) the learner selected, and an indication of whether the item was answered correctly or incorrectly. However, I wouldn't want this option unless I could choose whether to show or hide the second and third elements independent of each other.

If there is a feature request thread where this should be submitted, I'll post this there if you direct me to it.

Regards,

Bryan Edgar