Rise 360 and Cornerstone - Viewing Quiz Results

Nov 11, 2020

Hello!  I have created a quiz in Rise 360, exported it to SCORM 2004 - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd versions, and am running into issues in Cornerstone.  I am able to take the quiz, however for some reason, I am unable to view the results in this LMS.  I know if I use Storyline 360 to build the quiz, I am able to run a report and view the questions, answers, and results.  Does anyone know of known issues with quiz results with Rise and Cornerstone results?  Thank you!

7 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Kimberly,

If the quiz that you are referring to is in a Storyline block, that quiz detail isn't reported to the LMS. If you are referring to the Quiz lesson in Rise 360, this raw data is indeed sent to the LMS. You may need to contact your LMS vendor on how to extract that detail.

Other than that, I will defer to the community who use Cornerstone for help.

Crystal Horn

Hi there! Are you having trouble getting quiz data from your Rise 360 courses in Cornerstone? Here are some things to remember:

• Choose to track your course by the quiz when exporting for LMS.
  • SCORM 2004 provides the most data, including question and answer text.
  • Tracking by Storyline block can report the quiz score in the Storyline interaction, but it won't provide the detailed quiz data.

Let me know if you need more help!

Lea Agato

Hi, Diana! This article provides details on what Rise quiz data is being communicated to your LMS. Rise quiz score is sent to your LMS. 

For quizzes that are in Storyline blocks, the quiz score is still reported to your LMS, but the detailed quiz data will not be included. You can check out the steps described in this article on how to track Rise course completion with a Storyline block.

I hope this helps!

Turbocam Training

This may be a little late but I was experiencing the same issues.  The problem ended up being a back-end setting in Cornerstone which I was unaware of.  It took support from Cornerstone to uncover this issue and this is what they sent: 

"the SCORM 2004 Quiz Data section will be visible in R2.0 even if the back-end setting that enables capture of the quiz data isn’t turned on. I’ve checked that back-end setting and it indeed was set to “false”, so I’ve set it to “true” in all your environments."  

This fixed the problem and now we're able to see all quiz results in Cornerstone from courses built using Rise 360.  Hope this helps!