Rise 360 colors

Apr 12, 2022

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to change the color of the font on Rise quiz (see picture attached).  Red usually indicates the wrong answer.  I would like to change it to green for correct and red for incorrect.

I appreciate some guidance on this.

Thanks, Anna 

8 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Louis! 👋

Thanks so much for reaching out! 

Karl is correct that this is expected behavior. I have a quick question in order to better understand what you've tried so far:

• Have you had the chance to modify the Theme Color for your course? 

Just to be sure, I've created a little over a minute Peek to walk you through how to modify the Theme Color within a Rise 360 course. It might be a quick workaround to adjust the Theme Color for you to get the desired color. 

Here's a Review 360 Link to my sample so you can test this out on your end! 🎉

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Louis Duijser

Dear Luciana,

Thank you very much for your quick and clear answer! I very much like the way you and your colleagues respond to RISE users like me :).
I understand your idea of changing the theme color of the entire course into green, but as a matter of fact I chose the red/orange theme color in the first place because it fits in best with our corporate color, which is red.
But if I would change the theme color into green as you suggest, I would still have a 'problem' when users give the wrong answer to a quiz question, because then I would like the result to be displayed in red. You see, in The Netherlands we associate a correct answer with green and a wrong answer with red.

Am I right to assume that different colors cannot be chosen as to quiz questions?
Thanks again for your willingness and time to dive into this matter.

Best regards from Rotterdam!

With best regards,

Louis Duijser
Training coordinator
Management support

SEW-EURODRIVE B.V.
Industrieweg 175
3044 AS ROTTERDAM

T +31 10 44 63 851
louis.duijser@sew-eurodrive.nl
www.sew-eurodrive.nl

[cid:image006.jpg@01D798F6.B170DEA0][cid:image007.jpg@01D798F6.B170DEA0]

[Logo

Steven Benassi

Hi Louis!

Happy to jump in here!

Yes, you are correct. Customization of quiz feedback elements is not yet possible in Rise 360. However, we are tracking an open feature request which would give authors that ability! I've included you in the feature report so you can be notified if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap.

Also, it looks like part of your e-mail signature came through when you replied via e-mail. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response.

Louis Duijser

Hi Steven,

Thank you very much for your reply! I hope that the feature will become available in the future.
Thanks too for your quick peek with regard to my email signature.

Have a perfect day!

With sunny regards from Rotterdam,

Louis Duijser
Training coordinator
Management support

SEW-EURODRIVE B.V.
Industrieweg 175
3044 AS ROTTERDAM

T +31 10 44 63 851
louis.duijser@sew-eurodrive.nl
www.sew-eurodrive.nl

[cid:image006.jpg@01D798F6.B170DEA0][cid:image007.jpg@01D798F6.B170DEA0]