Rise 360 Microlearning Course Minutes- Where did they go?

Feb 28, 2024

I just went into the Microlearning's where I usually clicked on Browse Lesson Library and pick a topic, where is gives me all the minutes on a Microlearning. But the minutes are no longer there. Does anyone know where I can find the course duration?

13 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Brandy,

Would you mind clearing your cache or using a different browser if you haven't done so already to see if works? You'll also want to make sure that the browsers you're using are up-to-date and not running a few versions behind. 

If you are still unable to see the minutes after clearing your cache, please open a case with our support team here so we can check what's causing the minutes to disappear from your dashboard.

Kate Massa

Apparently you now have to search the titles in the library to be able to see the lengths.  I cannot understand why you are making me make another step in downloading courses.  I already have to back out and in and through all of the menus to refind any course content folders I was looking at because I can't duplicate tabs.  It takes me so long to download content and keep track of where I was.