Rise 360 multiple response questions

Jun 21, 2023

Hi, I'm hoping you can help me.
I've ran into a problem getting the correct feedback to a user.

It's a scenario where the user has to decide which questions are appropriate to ask their boss in a meeting. There are 5 'questions' for the user to choose from.
I'm currently using the multiple response knowledge check block. Three answers (or in this case, questions) are correct and two are incorrect.

I want users to be able to choose ANY of the 3 correct answers and get correct answer feedback. Instead, if a user chooses only 1 or 2 of the correct answers, they get the 'incorrect' answer feedback that is really only appropriate for the 'incorrect' answers.
Any ideas how I can remedy this?
My only ideas are to:
1. State explicitly in the question instructions to the user that they must choose the 3 correct responses
or
2. Use flashcards so the user can flip over and get feedback appropriate to each particular response.

Any ideas?

2 Replies
Cody Wanberg

You might try structuring this with text blocks and buttons. Give the prompt as text and then have the answer choices in a button stack. Then, make it so that when the learner selects a button, they are taken to a new lesson in Rise that shows the feedback. Kind of like a choose-your-own adventure. 

If you do this, you might want to also do the following:

• hide the navigation pane.
  • add a button on the feedback lessons that lets the learner try another option.