Rise | Confirmation of solution by supervisor

Feb 24, 2023

Hey everyone, I'm currently stuck with a problem. I create content in Rise for Engineers. In the first part of the course they receive tasks (as cad files) that they have to solve in a CAD programme. Afterwards they have to pass a quiz in Rise in order to move on. So far so good :) Now the tricky part. After the quiz they have to discuss their solution with their respective supervisor. The supervisor has to approve the solution and after that they will get the solution files in Rise. So how can I manage this approval by the supervisor in Rise? I thought about a disclaimer box where they have to tick the box in order to confirm the approval.. but they could just tick it and get the solution..would be a bit too easy. Do you have any ideas on how to solve something like that :) Thanks and best regards, jens

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Jens, 

Thanks for reaching out!

How about adding a Fill in the blank Knowledge Check block which will accept a confirmation code that only a supervisor can provide? 

This way, they'll need the approval of your supervisor as well as the code that they will be providing in order to proceed with the course. 

I'll also open the floor to other members of the community in case they have other solutions that they'd be willing to share!