Rise Course Previews won't Load

Oct 19, 2021

When I try to preview my Rise courses, they won't load. I've tried Edge, Chrome, and IE, and all I get a is a blank, grey screen with the menu bar at the top (see attached screenshot). I've cleared my cache/cookies/etc., and still nothing. I've reached out to others on my team, and they seem to be having the issue as well. Is this a widespread issue on Articulate's end?

2 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Amy! Sorry to hear you and your teammates are getting a blank screen when you try to preview your course in any browser. I've tried it and it is working on my end.

Are you and your teammates connected to the same network?

Let's try this: Please restart your browser then try to access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window? Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior - do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

If you are getting the same issue despite the steps above, please open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can assist you.