RISE Exit Course Button

Feb 12, 2018

I don't get the Exit Button in the top right as your demo shows, nor do I get the option to choose in the bottom left on a block. The only button/option that appears is Edit. Are there settings, perhaps, I need to adjust to be able to see these options and execute them?

15 Replies
Eleonora Sirtori

Hi thanks I have tried but it still doesn’t work.
Thanks a lot anyway.
Eleonora

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not save, copy, use, distribute or disclose the information (message and/or attachment(s)) contained herein and please notify the sender of this error by replying to this message or call (+41.848.00.27.27) and then immediately delete it from your system. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secured. As a result UEFA does not guarantee that the sender and/or the content shown is/are the actual sender and/or content.

Eleonora Sirtori

Hi,

It is an e learning module.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. This message is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not save, copy, use, distribute or disclose the information (message and/or attachment(s)) contained herein and please notify the sender of this error by replying to this message or call (+41.848.00.27.27) and then immediately delete it from your system. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secured. As a result UEFA does not guarantee that the sender and/or the content shown is/are the actual sender and/or content.

Cindi Delany

Hello,

I saw your post about using Rise with LearnDash.  I was wondering if I could ask you more about how you are using the content?

I'm trying bringing it in as an xAPI (with Grassblade) and setting individual modules within a course as separate pieces of Rise content (so that each Rise module has a set of Lessons/Topics).  Not sure if there is a better way to do this.

I'm also not able to get the Exit course button to return the learner to the course. 

Do you have any tips or could you share an example of how you have the Rise content integrated into the LearnDash course builder?

Thank you in advance for any help,

Cindi

Cindi Delany

Hi Chris,
I did not find an ideal way.  I could get the Rise "courses" in as SCORM items with an "Exit Course" button but they didn't communicate with LearnDash's % completion system.
Also, each Rise "course" no matter how long, how many components, interactive elements, etc. could only return 1 statement to my LRS - i.e. 1 completion statement showing they had interacted with it but no detail on specific pieces of an extensive piece done in it.
I actually ended up not using Rise for now because I felt the benefits of the learners knowing their course progress and me being able to look at user data specifics outweighed the ease of creating content in Rise.
If you hear otherwise from anyone else please feel free to touch bases.

I ended up producing most of my video content in Powerpoint (with an embedded talking head video next to animated text and image content) and some in Doodly/Toonly platforms, edited in Camtasia and hosted on Vimeo with that then being a Grassblade LRS element in my course to get user data.  I created my interactive elements individually in the other pieces of the Articulate suite (instead of Rise - Engage, Quizmaker, Storyline).  We imitated some of the nice Rise built-in page features using Elementor.
Cindi

Renz Sevilla

Hey all! I see that you wanted to use LearnDash with Rise and are having some trouble.

We've heard from community members that Rise content created for LearnDash will need to include a plugin, like Grassblade.

To get the best results, export for xAPI
. LearnDash Documentation

Here's a thread from our community members that may help point you in the right direction and where you can ask for additional help!