Forum Discussion

SheriMatt-ed432
Community Member
2 months ago

Rise not working

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Rise?  I cannot edit the Lessons.  I get an error message.

I can submit a ticket, I just thought I would check here in case there is known issue and fix.

Thank you.

• I too get this sometimes. Refreshing the page usually helps.

What I do currently experience that I can no longer access courses in the dashboard. It keeps loading on an empty screen.

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Iris,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access the courses on your dashboard. Have you tried clearing your browser cache or viewing the page in a private window? Please let us know if this doesn't do the trick! You can reach out here or privately in a support case.

• Hi Sheri,

I see you've let my teammate Luiza know that you're issue has been resolved. That's great to hear! Please reach out if you run into any trouble moving forward.

• Hi Kelly,

Yes, my browser automatically clears cache when closing. But I tried Chrome now and there I can load the library. So it seems it is an Edge issue. I was able to load in Edge beginning of last week though, so I am not sure whether there was an update to your site recently that now prevents users loading in Edge?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Iris!

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing Rise 360 from Edge!

I'm not seeing any reports of Rise 360 issues related to Microsoft Edge. And testing the behavior on my end, with Microsoft Edge Version 127.0.2651.98, Rise was working as expected. Can you confirm your Edge browser has been updated to the latest version? Also, have you installed any browser extensions recently that could be getting in the way?

If you're still having trouble, feel free to connect with our support engineers through a support case. They'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

• Hi Steven,

This might be a misunderstanding. I don't have problems with Rise, but rather accessing the course template content of the Dashboard. However, the issue seems to have resolved yesterday. Thank you!

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Iris,

I'm sorry to hear about the misunderstanding. I'm glad that the issue with accessing the course template content has been resolved on your end. A temporary network glitch may have caused it.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!