Self-Registration links in Reach 360

Apr 08, 2024

I am interested in providing self-registration links to learners as a means to get them enrolled into new courses in Reach 360.  Is this possible AFTER someone has already enrolled/registered for Reach 360 initially? In other words,  can you only register ONCE? It seems so, as I have not been able to successfully test a self-registration link for groups IF the learner is already registered.  This is unfortunate as I want to give the option to self-enroll in courses to already existing users.  Can anyone confirm this for me?  Thanks!

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi John,

Happy to help!

The self-registration page is used to join a Reach 360 tenant. Existing users can't use this self-registration page to enroll in available courses.

You'll need to use groups if you'd like to assign courses to learners who use the self-registration links automatically.

Let me know if you have any questions!

John Bishop

Understood, thank you.  Our goal was to provide self-registration links for groups that would enroll learners in new elective course(s).  These links would allow us to market new elective courses externally. via email or web page VS. directing learners to the library feature within Reach.  We hope this feature is available in the future - it would be a big help with some of our busy learners (doctors/hospital staff).  Thanks.