Signing In to Different Account - Selects Last Used

Jul 14, 2017

Hi: I have 3 accounts that I have access to. When working in Rise, the last account used will automatically come up and you don't have to sign-in with a username and password. But, if you want to change accounts, you sign-out and then input a different username and password and it always brings up the previous account - the one last used. You need to sign-out and sign-in for a second time and that usually brings up the account you want to use.

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Brenda, 

Are both of these your Articulate 360 accounts, or are you trying to log in as a coworker?

Each Articulate ID and Articulate 360 individual subscription is meant to be used by one person.  

If you need to share a copy of a Rise course with another colleague, not to worry we've got you covered with the "Send a copy" feature!  Collaborating on a Rise course is something we're still working on, so stay tuned. 😀

If both of the accounts you mentioned belong to you, we can't merge them but our team can help you delete the unnecessary one  (after you "send a copy" of all your Rise courses!) so feel free to reach out to them here. 

Have a great weekend! 

It's a use case I can't say I've seen before - but it's great feedback to have so that our Product team can think through this as we continue to add features to Rise and Articulate 360! 

In the meantime, have you looked at using certain browsers for accounts? Say Chrome for your personal Rise courses and Firefox for the Work related ones? It would save some time logging in/out. Double check the supported browsers here for all the options! 

Hi Brenda,

I shared this discussion with our team so they're aware of the issue that you ran into. They'll be keeping an eye on it and any other issues that could arise from this, but in the meantime for each account I'd look at options such as:

• using a different browser, 
  • clearing the browser cache, 
  • opening a new incognito/private browsing mode.

I’ll let you know as soon as I can if there is an update on this issue. Thanks again for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry it's slowing you down.

Gilda Martinez

Hi Brenda,

I used to have the same problem when opening Storyline directly. I used to sign in/out on Rise (web), but Storyline kept bringing up the previous account.

Now I use the Articulate 360 Desktop App to switch between my work and personal account and open Storyline. Works perfectly every time. 

Hope this helps you :) 

Best wishes!

Gilda