Teams and SCORM packages from RISE

Sep 18, 2020

My university have moved over to MS Teams and I would like to add my Articulate SCORM packages to TEAMS.  However it would seem that I have to purchases a GO1 App to enable the SCORMS to be uploaded and run.

The alternative is that I still use the LMS and create a link from TEAMS to it so that my users have a simple path to the learning area.

Is there a setting in Articulate that will enable a SCORM to run on TEAMS please with out the need to have an LMS or a separate App?

Thanks

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Hugh! You can link the Share URL on another site, but that link is meant for light sharing of your content, and it won't track your learners' activities or allow them to resume where they left off. Your best bet is to export for web or LMS, and to host on a web server or, for tracking, a learning management system.

Colin Buck

This is where I believe Articulate, in particular Rise 360, falls short. The inability to link direct between MS Teams leaves the app falling short and due to the need to link via a LMS there is no pressing reason to use Articulate when many of the MS apps do the job, although no where near as well in appearance and functionality of Articulate. I may have to hold off continuing with Rise 360 until this improves, if it does.