unable to share a copy of some rise courses

Feb 17, 2022

Hi all,

I am having an issue sharing a copy of a rise courses with another RISE user in another company.

Some courses are sharing fine - email acknowledgment shows - course loads and new user is able to edit.

Other courses do not send an email acknowledgement - in Rise dashboard multiple course (either 2 or 3) show as whirling circle and they never load. I have sent a screenshot below. The x 3 whirring circles are only ONE course. I have sent this particular course and others to my colleagues and the same [attern emerges some course copies share fine, and others duplicate and never load.

Regards,

Steve

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Steven! So sorry to hear that your Rise dashboard isn't loading. Thanks for sharing your screenshot. I recommend trying the following:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try accessing it again.
2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.
3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?
4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. 

If the issue still persists, please open a case with us.