Unresponsive Content in Rise 360 Course

Dec 07, 2022

We pushed a Rise 360 course out though our LMS, Docebo, this week. When I and others on our team test the course, everything works as it should. However, when others tried to test the course, we ran into some issues.

1. Some videos do not load (all videos are the same format)
  2. Some images do not load (others do)
  3. All of the Storyline blocks give a "401 Unauthorized Error" notification

Again, this is only happening to some users, and I have not been able to recreate the issues on various browsers and devices. I tested the course in SCORM Cloud without any issues as well.

Has anyone experienced this before? What could be happening here?  

1 Reply
Stuart Johnston

Hi Amanda,

We experience similar issues sporadically.  Our LMS is called aXcelerate, and they have even gone as far as updating their engine to help us trouble shoot and resolve.... At this stage, our courses do not include any storyline blocks, and we haven't had reports of videos or images not loading - but we do get the occasional user who reports interactive activities not loading properly or not loading at all (such as click-buttons and icons like this one:). 

Unfortunately, to date I have been unable to identify the cause and it appears to be a very small percentage of our overall users (which makes it even more difficult to troubleshoot).

We include as much information to users as possible before they launch the course in our LMS to prompt them to ensure they are using supported browsers and updated operating systems, but despite this we still have some examples.

I'll be following this thread to see if you get any helpful advice!

Sorry i couldn't be more help to you but at least you know you're not alone!