using the accordion block in Rise as an e-book, but have some problems

Nov 04, 2021

Hello, Im using the accordion block to construct an e-book in Rise. Im working on building a history course. I would like to add a place for the photo credit but I cant. Is there a solution? Second, I would like to add a title to my ebook Im creating on the top of the accordion block but I cant do it. I do see a space where I could do it. Is there a way a round this? 3rd, I would like to add other media besides photos in the media side and I cant do that. Wondering if there is a way around that? 

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Pedro!

Here are my suggestions:

Adding a photo credit: There is no provision for this but I would suggest editing the photo and adding the photo credit directly to the photo using a photo editor before uploading it to Rise.

Add a title to the ebook on the top of the accordion block: Above the accordion block, you can add a Text>Heading block. Here's how.

Add other media besides photos: Hover over to the left side of the accordion block and click Edit.  Under each accordion block text there is an icon to upload media or you can replace the existing media. Here's a screenshot: